Life is full of milestone birthdays starting with the very first birthday at one year old. After the first birthday, there are many milestones along the way that are worth celebrating. The experts at The Stationery Studio were asked to help celebrate milestone celebrations on the Today Show this morning with gift and party planning ideas. With ideas for every milestone, TheStationeryStudio.com has put together a list of ten important milestone birthdays worth celebrating:
- 1 – Turning one is a milestone within itself!
- 10 – Turning double digits
- 13 – First teenage birthday and bar/bat mitzvah for Jewish teens
- 16 – The Sweet Sixteen
- 18 – Teenagers can drive
- 21 – Legal drinking age
- 30 – The age where you are considered old
- 50 – Considered “over the hill”
- 65 – Official age of retirement
- 100 – An honor to make it to 100!
What other milestone birthdays do you think are important to celebrate?