Nothing inspires me to write a thank you note like a beautiful box of Crane & Co. stationery. We just added beautiful new note card sets to our Crane & Co. collection that will definitely inspire you to write! Here are a few of my favorites. Their clever descriptions are just as fun as the cards themselves!
Let’s sip bellinis by the pool, under a shaded palm until the sun sets for the day. With a favorite pen and stationery, of course, the latter courtesy of this engraved correspondence card. Perfect for notes home from St. Tropez or summertime hellos.
A handwritten note is always in bloom. Hellos from faraway spots in the summer. Back to school correspondence in the fall. Thank yous following winter fetes. And overdue updates between friends in the spring, all on stationery with garden-inspired good looks.
A symbol of hospitality, the pineapple was once considered quite the commodity. Had you been a 15th century European king, surely many were delivered to your castle. We like to think they still do — in the form of a thoughtful note to the gracious hostess or new neighbor.
A symbol of victory, palm branches were often given to winners of prestigious games and military battles in Rome. Thus, such an image is the perfect accompaniment to a note of congratulations for a diploma or promotion well deserved.
Enjoy finding your favorite!
Our personalized Post-It® notes are some of our biggest sellers here at The Stationery Studio! When I did some digging to find out why they are so popular, I was impressed with all the creative uses our customers have come up with for them! I thought I would share some of these great uses with you:
- Excellent gift for Doctors and nurses. They are helpful on the job!
- Teachers love them and they’re great for their desk.
- Great gift idea for friends – they make great bookmarks, reminders, shopping lists, etc.
- A hostess gift. They’re personalized so they make a great impression!
- They are gender neutral so they make a great gift for men or women.
- Teens love them. They can share notes, use them for homework or in their binders.
- Have a child with special needs? Post-It® notes are great ways to remind your child of their basic responsibilities.
We’d love to hear your uses for our personalized Post-It® notes! Leave your feedback on our blog or follow us on twitter (@StudioNotes) and chat with us there!