The holidays can be stressful! We work so hard trying to buy the right gifts for everyone on our list and getting it all done in time so we can enjoy the time with friends and family. I enjoy wrapping the presents with beautiful paper and ribbons so they look great under the tree. I know that’s the part most people dread! But it you plan and add some fun elements to your gift wrapping, you can really make if bearable (it’s true!). Here are some gift wrapping tips that have worked well for me:
- Invest in one of those plastic bins or containers that let’s you organize your wrapping supplies. It really helps when you’re ready to wrap!
- Shop right after the holidays for great sales on gift wrapping supplies. Store away for the following year.
- Focus on one element that will really make your gifts stand out. Maybe you choose personalized gift wrap and then a simple ribbon. Or try simple paper and beautiful, bold ribbon.
- Have the kids get in on the fun! Give them a roll of kraft paper and they can doodle holiday pictures and messages.
- Try personalized gift tags to save time and give presents a beautiful finishing touch.
- Tie it all up with personalized ribbon. It dresses up every gift! Personalized ribbon is great for wine bottles and homemade treats, too.
What ideas do you have for gift wrapping that help you make it fun, creative or time-saving? Let us know in the comments below!