Halloween is just around the corner and I can’t wait! It is one of my favorite holidays. I am looking forward to seeing the decorations and the costumes, aren’t you? I am going to be posting some great Fall and Halloween recipes in the next few weeks, so stay tuned for some yummy creations to make at home.
Are you planning a party? Or maybe helping in the kids school? Our Halloween stickers are an easy way to make any goody bag or giveaway polished and memorable. Here are a few ideas on how to use the stickers:
- Let all your guests take home a pumpkin with a gift sticker on it.
- Fill a paper bag with popcorn and seal it with a sticker. Great alternative to candy and a healthy snack!
- Make homemade chocolate dipped pretzels, put in a cellophane bag and seal with a sticker. Great for parties, teachers gifts, etc.
- Having an adult party? Use the stickers on bottles of wine or on take home boxes.
- Make your own trick-or-treat bags and seal them with your sticker. Parents appreciate knowing where the candy came from.
What would you use our Halloween stickers for? Share your ideas on our blog or post your own pics on Instagram (tag @StationeryStudio). We’d love to see your creative ideas!