Many parents like to give teacher gifts at the end of each school year. Teachers, especially those really special ones, spend day after day working with our children. It’s important for teachers to know that they are appreciated by both the child and the parent.
Teachers have our children’s best interests at heart and day after day they work toward achieving goals. Many certainly don’t get rewarded with pay or awards. For many, the daily reward is simply being with the child in the classroom and seeing them grow and learn. At the end of the school year, it’s very nice to give a personalized teacher gift that shows that their efforts have been meaningful.
Here is a list of our top 10 teacher gift ideas:
1. A pretty box of personalized stationery. Many teachers send thank you notes for the gifts they receive and a new stack of stationery is usually very welcomed.
2. A personalized set of post-it notes, perfect for attaching to paperwork to the students or parents!
3. A personalized mouse pad, something unique and pretty to use in their school or home office.
4. A set of personalized notepads. Most teachers are known for jotting notes all day long and a new stack of personalized note pads will be well used.
5. A personalized coffee mug with their monogram and a pretty logo or Tervis Tumbler water bottle with lid.
6. A pretty crystal paperweight, something special that will personalized just for them to accent their desk.
7. Personalized cookie or treat boxes filled with homemade cookies, makes a beautiful gift.
8. A monogrammed tote bag, teachers love totes to carry all their school things!
9. A personalized clipboard, something so pretty and useful they can use every day!
10. Personalized library book stickers they can place in their classroom books
This year plan a few weeks ahead and enjoy giving very appropriate gifts that will be truly enjoyed and will create a memorable impression.