I know … we are barely into November and I keep talking about holiday cards. But I am a planner and like to get everything ready so I can be prepared when it’s time to get my holiday cards and packages sent out. I love making sure my envelopes look festive so when they arrive in the mailbox they really stand out. The Stationery Studio has a great selection of address labels that make your holiday cards and packages looked polished. Check out these fun picks that I absolutely love. Click on your favorite(s) to personalize your own!
A jar full of jolly! A great reusable jar full of festive Santa labels.
Bright and festive, this address label is full of modern charm.
I’d also love to share some ideas for other great uses for our Christmas address labels:
- Stick these on cookie boxes for your neighbors and friends.
- Perfect to use on teacher gifts – they know where to send a thank you!
- Use these on envelopes when tipping people during the holiday season.
- Make great last minute gift stickers!
- Save the rest for the thank you notes for the holiday gifts.
What other uses do you have for address labels? I would love to hear your thoughts!