So Many Uses for Stampers!
I was talking to someone at work the other day about how much I love my self-inking stampers and how I use them for practically everything. I am a busy Mom of three kids, so I am always looking for ways to multi-task. I wanted to share my favorite stampers with you and the ways I use them to make every day life easier for anyone who’s crunched on time.
I currently own two self-inking stampers from The Stationery Studio. My everyday stamper is the Big Zip Family Address Self-Inking Stamper. This is the stamper that gets all the kudos! I use this for everyday correspondence. But seeing that I am always sending in notes for school and sports, I started realizing this stamp is really a lifesaver. Here are some other creative uses for your stamper:
- When sending in money for field trips for school, simply stamp the envelope – no need for writing your kids name!
- When giving holiday tips, use the stamper on the envelope. If the person wants to write a thank you note, they already have your address.
- When turning in money for group sports activities, the stamper makes it easy to see who it’s from.
- You can instantly make bag tags for luggage, backpacks, etc by stamping and laminating your own.
- Stamp the inside of your books. This way, if you lend them out, they know who to return them to.
Those are just a few ideas. I am sure you can think of more.
My other favorite self-inking stamper is the Hanging Ornaments Self-Inking Stamper. When sending my holiday cards and packages, I always use this stamper. There’s something exciting about getting a holiday card in the mail with the festive stamp on it. It adds so much!
What uses do you have for your stampers? Share them in the comments below. I would love to hear your ideas!