Halloween Party Ideas
Halloween is just around the corner and I can’t wait! It is one of my favorite holidays. I am looking forward to seeing the decorations and the costumes, aren’t you? I am going to be posting some great Fall and Halloween recipes in the next few weeks, so stay tuned for some yummy creations to make at home.
Are you planning a party? Or maybe helping in the kids school? Our Halloween stickers are an easy way to make any goody bag or giveaway polished and memorable. Here are a few ideas on how to use the stickers:
- Let all your guests take home a pumpkin with a gift sticker on it.
- Fill a paper bag with popcorn and seal it with a sticker. Great alternative to candy and a healthy snack!
- Make homemade chocolate dipped pretzels, put in a cellophane bag and seal with a sticker. Great for parties, teachers gifts, etc.
- Having an adult party? Use the stickers on bottles of wine or on take home boxes.
- Make your own trick-or-treat bags and seal them with your sticker. Parents appreciate knowing where the candy came from.